Here are 5 things I’ve been enjoying lately…
- Macro Bars – These healthy vegan bars are SO good! Grow has a well stocked pantry of healthy snacks for all of us to munch on while we work, and I discovered these one day and fell in love. I’m partial to Protein Pleasure and Wholehearted Heaven — both ridiculously yummy. I don’t feel bad eating them, and they are great in a pinch when running into a meeting or whatnot. Yum!
- The Killing – Ben and I recently finished watching season 3 on Netflix and are SO hooked. It’s a bit dark, but the story lines are so suspenseful and make you want to keep watching. Apparently the show has been cancelled numerous times, but Netflix is picking it up to do a 4th and final season. I can’t wait! Anyone know when?
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts – I’m pregnant so of course my list is going to consist of a lot of food, haha! Well, this brussels sprout recipe is SPOT ON. It’s super quick and easy and not to mention healthy. Since brussels sprouts are in season now I’ve been eating a lot of them.
- Mama Mio Tummy Rub Oil – No pregnant woman wants to get stretch marks, period. People say they are hereditary, and I don’t know if this oil has anything to do with me not getting them (yet?), but I really enjoy using it in conjunction with regular coco butter lotion. It keeps my skin soft, not greasy. I highly recommend if you’re expecting!
- UGG Classic Cardy Boots – I’m not an Ugg girl AT ALL, but I got these for Christmas a few years back and they are ridiculously comfortable. They are pretty much the only shoes I can wear these days, being 32 weeks pregnant and all. There’s so much extra weight on my feet and these boots are so soft and cushy.
So tell me, what are you enjoying lately?